Media Manager / Content Creation
What You’ll Do:
You will oversee everything Hume City FC online. This will cover, all content getting shared with our online audiences. Our Website, all social media channels plus liaising with our federations media team and local news outlets.
You will be covering senior matches with highlights, live updates and team news predominantly as well as other teams from the club on a sporadic basis.
It is your job to keep the club’s supporters up to date with news, fixtures and results.
Who You Are:
- Passion and Knowledge of Football
- Knowledge of all Social Media Platforms
- Knowledge of WordPress.
- You are familiar with Photoshop and Video Editing Software.
- You are comfortable with a video camera and the process of filming.
- You have an understanding of journalism and feel conformable writing small articles.
- You are flexible to work a range of shifts and comfortable working independently
- You know how to have fun and have a proactive attitude.
- You have a car and drivers licence.
Who We Are:
We are Hume City Football Club, A pivotal member the of the NPL Victoria based in Broadmeadows. We are a forward-thinking club always looking to take all aspects of our club to the next level.
We have worked hard to put Hume City on the national stage over recent years via the FFA cup and as we build our first team exposure we are working very hard to fast track our female playing groups to the same level.
We take pride in our youth, with the clubs main focus being producing home grown talent.
We have a great platform and everything a media manager needs to flourish.
This is a part time role based in Broadmeadows. There is flexible working ours and the chance to be part of a high level sporting team.
To Apply or find our more please email: firstname.lastname@example.org